This ham recipe is a sweet and savory alternative to the traditional Thanksgiving turkey dinner. All you’ll need is a ham, canned pineapples, brown sugar, and toothpicks.
- Place ham in a casserole dish.
- Separate pineapple juice from the can and pour into a cup. Pour the juice over the ham.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar over the ham.
- Use toothpicks to secure the slices of pineapple against the ham.
- Cook and enjoy!
- Slow Cooker: Cook for about 4 hours on high.
- Oven: Preheat oven to 350* and cook for about 1 hour and 30 minutes.