- 2 large Fuji apples
- 3 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 cup of caramels
- Chopped pecans
- Popsicle sticks
- Parchment paper
- Slice the apples into 1/2″ pieces then make a little slit on the bottom of each apple slice to make it easier to insert the popsicle stick
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave for 2 min. Stir in the coconut oil until it’s smooth. Then dip the apple slices in the chocolate and place it on parchment paper
- Place caramels in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 45-60 seconds. DO NOT overheat. Stir until smooth. Drizzle melted caramel over chocolate covered sliced apples and sprinkle with nuts.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour. Serve and enjoy.
Store in refrigerator.
For a better result, follow the instructions on chocolate chip and caramel package for melting process.