Cobweb Brownies are an easy treat to make, with the melted marshmallows adding a little flair for Halloween.
- 1 box of brownie mix
- 1 cup of Mini Marshmallows
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and grease a 9×13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie mix according to the box instructions. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or as your box instructions say.
- Let cool at room temperature, then cut into squares.
- Microwave marshmallows until gooey and melted, about 30 seconds. If your marshmallows are still lumpy, using a fork to stir until smooth and let cool slightly.
- Using two forks, stretch about a tablespoon of the melted marshmallow into thin strands to drape over the brownies. Repeat to create a web-like pattern.
- Serve immediately or store for 1-2 days.